Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The role of agile mastery supports teams or individuals adopt and improve agile methods and practices. They ensure that the agreed agile process is followed. They also help to remove impediments and foster an environment for high performing team dynamics. They provide training sessions and teach valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of Agile methodologies.
- Assists with the compilation of portfolio, program and project management reports.
- Maintains program and project files from supplied actual and forecast data.
- Investigates operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- • Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Enable the Product Team to remove impediments
- Ensure improvement of quality of outcome and efficiency of product teams, by ensuring their empowerment and maturity
- Launch new product teams, facilitating and setting team ceremonies
- Foster knowledge transfer within the team and advises on individual improvement opportunities
- Responsible for continuous improvement and coaching of team members in agile concepts
- Applies standard techniques to support the specification of measures and the collection and maintenance of data for measurement.
- Generates, produces and distributes reports.
- Uses measurement tools for routine analysis of data.
- Identifies and implements improvements to data collection methods.
- Delivers learning activities to a variety of audiences.
- Teaches, instructs, trains students/learners in order to develop knowledge, techniques and skills using appropriate methods, tools, online environments, equipment and materials.
- Oversees students/learners in performing practical activities and work, advising and assisting where necessary.
- Provides detailed instruction where necessary and responds to questions, seeking advice in exceptional conditions beyond own experience.
- Assists with the development of examples and case study material for use within pre-defined learning material.
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- 2 years of experience in relevant area
- 1 year of experience in team management
- Understanding of different culture
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets