Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Repair electric and pneumatic actuators in FCX actuation facility or customer plant locations.
- Mechanically and electrically troubleshoot, inspect, and repair units at specified job worksites. Primary worksites include FCX repair centers with occasional customer in-field work sites.
- Perform pre-testing, disassembly, cleaning, in process inspection, painting, assembly, testing, and final inspection on various types of actuation.
- Complete field service worksheets and submit to job coordinator upon completion of work.
- Understanding of electrical circuits and schematics.
- Ability and knowledge to reference appropriate manuals for repair requirements.
- Exhibit an ability to effectively communicate with plant personnel regarding actuator operation and customer requirements.
- Obtain all site specific and safety related training to perform actuator repair services.
- Maintain driver eligibility and regular preventative maintenance on company owned vehicle.
- Assist others as required.
- Job duties are subject to change as directed by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associates Degree/Technical Degree preferred.
- 1-3 year’s previous electrical experience desired.
- Basic computer proficiency required, namely the ability to operate Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of required equipment, including hand tools, power tools, testing equipment, etc.
- Clean driving record.
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company, providing technical, mission-critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets. Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than 6.5 million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry.
Applied® provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to our customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.