EBSCO Information Services (EIS) provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of our end-users. Headquartered in Ipswich, MA, EIS employs more than 3,300 people worldwide. We are the leader in our field due to our cutting-edge technology, forward-thinking philosophy, and top-notch workforce. EIS, a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., based in Birmingham, AL, is ranked in the top 200 of the nation’s largest, privately held corporations according to Forbes magazine. EBSCO is a company that will motivate you, inspire you, and allow you to grow. We are looking for the best. If you are too, we encourage you to explore our unique opportunities.
Accounts Payable’s mission is to provide accurate and timely disbursement of payments to vendors and publishers while maintaining high standards of professionalism and promoting the principles of EBSCO.
· Review and process Accounting Royalty payment requests within 1 business day of receipt
· Prepare and process approved invoices within 3 business days of receipt(may include hotel, contractors, Learning Express division)
· Initiate communication with vendors to request required documentation for vendor set up/updates, validate W8 & W9 forms obtained from vendors, within 2 business days. Prepare vendor maintenance forms for set up of new vendors and updates to existing vendors in SAP. Maintain knowledge of W9 & W8 tax forms.
· Maintain and handle Accounts Payable assigned cases in NetCRM AP case tracking system
· Research and handle inquiries from internal and external customers(including vendor statements) within 2 business days
· Assist with EBSCO’s acquisitions (when applicable) or other projects given by manager
- 1+ Year of Accounting/Accounts Payable knowledge experience
- Experience with MS office
- Professional written communcation skills,
- SAP, netCRM case management system
- Organizational, time management and follow up skills
- Positive can- do attitude, team player
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.