Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
- Provide monthly management reports and metrics analysis to leadership teams.(e.g., volume, cost, and variance analysis)
- Review Capital Expenditure request and assist in creation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Oversee all functions of accounting systems, including the general ledger,(e.g., monthly close process, journal entry reviews and balance sheet reconciliation reviews) and the preparation of monthly financial statements(e.g., monthly manufacturing pack, productivity reporting, and etc.)
- Ensures compliance with all Corporate Policies, Financial SOX controls, and GAAP
- Drive for efficiencies and optimization of overall finance support utilizing new system tools and functionalities while ensuring financial integrity is maintained at all times in all reporting systems.
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+yrs work experience in accounting with solid financial knowledge, including GAAP, manufacturing and cost accounting.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with proven ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Advanced Excel, SQL, and other database tools with a working knowledge of SAP, FICO/ERP
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop business partner ships woth both finance and non-finance members.
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme.
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of hybrid work within the organizational framework.
- Health and life insurance.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.