CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
- The Account Manager I, Inbound Sales Small Business responds to phone calls in a fast-paced inbound contact center promoting and selling CenturyLink products and services to our Small Business clients. Successful Account Manager I, Inbound Sales Small Business must respond with a high sense of urgency while providing extraordinary customer service. This will include answering questions regarding client accounts, fulfilling orders as well as troubleshooting problems. Our goal is to assist our clients with a first call resolution.
- Provide world class client experience by building and maintaining strong customer rapport.
- Consult with clients to gather information and make recommendations for their communication and professional needs by up-selling new features and services that meet the clients’ needs as well as retaining their business.
- Receive/resolve CenturyLink Small Business client concerns and general inquiries via inbound calls with regards to service, billing, payment and other service-related issues.
- Utilize a variety of computer systems/screens simultaneously to process sales and service orders
- Maintain and improve speed, accuracy and quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines
- Participate in educational opportunities to maintain current job and product knowledge.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales and retention goals
- Quality communications skills
- Computer literate: proficient and comfortable with multi-tasking within several computer applications/systems
- Ability to adhere to department metrics while handling a high volume of phone calls in a structured environment. This includes adhering to work schedule/attendance, call times, and quality metrics.
- Must be flexible to work various shifts, including mandatory overtime and holidays as needed
- Our training program consists of 6 weeks of paid training, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. MUST be able to attend entire training without time off!
Alternate Location: US-Florida-Apopka
Requisition #: 218003
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.