Req ID: 56983
Areas of Interest: Information Services
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Accelerated Career Track Associate – Information Technology
The 2021 ACT Program will commence in July 2021. For immediate opportunities, visit our career site, jobs.bokf.com.
The Purpose of the Role and Impact on the Company
Our 12-18 month development program prepares you for a career within the bank. Your development will be focused on enhancing your analytical and technical skills. Once you have completed the rotational program, you will move to bank operations, markets and strategies.
The Value You Deliver
- Contributing original thought and analysis to any project or meeting
- Communicator adept at building relationships and engaging at all levels of the banking industry
What You Can Expect in the Program
- Classroom and specialized rotational training on bank operations and BOKF systems.
- Preparing reports and working on special projects including compiling data, analysis, drawing conclusions and making recommendations
- Learning from mentors on application-based projects and working in groups on technical analysis, system testing, and industry/company research
- Participating in projects as requested and assigned by executives and senior leaders
- Training on time management, presentation, negotiation, sales, leadership, communication and emotional intelligence
- Establishing and building relationships across the bank
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted accounting and financial principles
- Excellent PC skills including spreadsheet, database and word processing applications
- Excellent math skills and ability to understand/calculate percentages and fractions
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
- Ability to interpret company policies, procedures and practices
- Resourceful and self-motivated with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once
Desired Soft/Personal Skills
- Enjoys collaborating with teams and various lines of business
- Enthusiasm for a career in banking with a focus on long-term career growth with the bank
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals
- Detail oriented and intellectually curious, digging into the reasons behind a cause
Bachelor's degree in an information technology related field with an overall GPA of 3.2
BOK Financial is a regional banking powerhouse, financially stable and strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long-term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career! We offer you a collaborative environment, commitment to our communities as well as your growth and development.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.