Req. ID: 218363
Managed NAND Firmware Engineer
Exciting opportunities awaits you at Micron’s rapidly growing Shanghai Managed NAND (MNAND, mainly UFS for Shanghai team) Firmware Team. As a UFS Firmware Development Engineer (UFS 固件开发工程师) in Micron’s MNAND team, you will work with an exceptionally talented firmware team based in Shanghai, to design and develop cutting-edge advanced firmware for NAND-based mass storage products applied in the Mobile Phone products, Automobiles, and other Embedded products. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with fellow MNAND system architecture design engineers, MNAND product engineers, Flash memory design engineers, technical application engineers, etc. from Micron global sites(US, Europe, Singapore, India, etc. ) to deliver the best in class UFS products(Perf, Power, Endurance, Stability, etc. ) to customers.
- Design FW features with system architecture view, innovated ideas, and well documented design Specs.
- Develop firmware code (ARM, ARC, etc.) for MNAND storage products (eMMC, UFS, etc.).
- Troubleshoot the issues from Micron internal tests and customer qualification relevant with FW
- Coordinating communication on new ideas and presentations to international teams
- Excellent C programming skill.
- Rich embedded system experience.
- Familiar with basic data structures (Array, List, Stack, Queue, etc.) and algorithm efficiency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Graduate students in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related.
- Knowledge of Flash memory (NAND / NOR), device drivers, and FTL is a strong plus.
- Experience of SSD, eMMC, UFS firmware development is a strong plus.
- Experience of Agile software development process is a plus.
- Experience as a technical lead/supervisor/manager is a very strong plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our General Contact Form
Keywords: Shanghai || Shanghai (CN-31) || China (CN) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-JC2 || Special ||