With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Wire Mill Operator – 1st Shift
Sign-On Bonus Included!
- Spooling wire onto coils
- Making adjustments as needed on the touch screen
- Some computer experience preferred – minimal data entry
Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma in electricity and/or mechanics.
- Minimum of one to two (2 preferred) years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Introductory Project management experience.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Intermediate mechanical skills
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.