Location Address: Pune, State of Mahārāshtra 410011 India (IN)
Careers with CDK Global – where to next?
So who are we and what do we do?
CDK Global is the largest global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to automotive dealerships and manufacturers in more than 100 countries worldwide for the world’s biggest car brands. Although we operate on a global scale, we are small by comparison and that is a good thing. It means that we are still a business where every person matters and where anyone can make an impact on our growth and success. We have opportunities in a wide range of business areas so wherever in the world you join us, you will get the support, training and tools you need to make significant steps forward in your career.
Responsible for providing design, deploying, configuring and support of Microsoft Server technologies in a distributed environment. The SCCM Engineer will be responsible for software distribution and patch management as well as building and deploying software packages to Windows Server fleet. The selected candidate will provide administration support for software package development and configuration management.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with SCCM 2010 and above.
- Working with WSUS to deliver Microsoft Patching across the Windows Server fleet.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to team members
- Responsible for writing and maintaining procedural and design documentation.
- Analyze, optimize, and integrate applications and services.
- Tier III support with in-depth knowledge of Windows Server/application troubleshooting.
- Extensive hands-on experience automating processes through scripting using Python and or PowerShell
Desired Skills and Practical Experience
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SCCM & System Center Endpoint protection.
- Expertise in SCCM Administration, deployment, packaging, network inventory, boundaries, installer and network designing.
- Experience as Windows System Administrator, providing support for various Windows Server Roles and Features .
- Thorough understanding of Active Directory; including replication, GPO and DNS.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating system patching, software package deployment and Microsoft Endpoint management. Remote management and troubleshooting, Asset management and inventory.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking for LAN and WAN.
- Strong understanding of enterprise anti-virus solutions, endpoint data protection, and encryption.
- Prior experience with Single Sign On Technologies, McAfee Encryption – EPO and WSUS.
Who do we look for? We look for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours. What can we offer you? To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not tenure. Excel in your role here and the rewards will be excellent too. We will also help you to grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the opportunities our global market has to offer. Start your Journey with CDK Global.