Req ID: 238101
BASIC PURPOSE: Analyze and audit all fuel loads delivered to company nationwide to ensure accuracy and completeness on each. Communicate with other departments, stores and outside companies to obtain information needed to verify data on fuel loads.
- Review detail on fuel loads from stores and verify its accuracy
- Identify inaccurate data and make appropriate corrections
- Timely release of accurate fuel loads into accounting system for others to utilize
- Communicate with various internal departments and outside contacts to obtain all necessary detail needed to ensure data on fuel loads are accurate
- Perform job duties at or above minimum standards set by department manager
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college a plus
- Data entry and experience analyzing and/or auditing large amounts of data, fuel experience a plus
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: Knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer programs and knowledge of SolArc RightAngle a plus
- Soft Skills: Excellent oral and verbal communication skills, keen attention to detail, analytical skills, ability to meet deadlines, and a team player
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance
Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores is the industry-leading travel stop network in the United States. For more than 55 years, we’ve provided customers with highway hospitality and “Clean Places, Friendly Faces.” We’re passionate about serving drivers with clean, modern facilities stocked with fuel, food and supplies. We offer meals from popular restaurant chains, trucking supplies, showers and everything needed to get back on the road quickly. The Love’s Family of Companies includes:
- Gemini Motor Transport, one of the industry’s safest trucking fleets
- Speedco, the light mechanical and trucking service specialists
- Musket, a rapidly growing, Houston-based commodities supplier and trader
- Trillium, a Houston-based alternative fuels expert