Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker’s Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
The Regional HR Manager is responsible for supporting the Crothall Laundry plants in the western region. The plants are located in Ontario, La Mirada, Manteca, and Phoenix, AZ. This is a remote position with 50% spent on-site at the laundry plants. Expertise in labor, recruitment and safety with experience in manufacturing or a high non-exempt work environment is preferred.
The job also has responsibilities in the area of advising, developing, and administering human resources policies for employee engagement, recruitment, separation, employee relations, employee retention, disability and leave management, benefits, job descriptions, compensation, performance management, labor relations, training, safety, worker’s compensation, compliance and project management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or the equivalent experience/training and a minimum of 4+ years’ experience working as human resources professional, preferably with non-exempt staff.
- Advanced computer skills covering Microsoft Office Suite, especially, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Thorough knowledge of human resources and payroll concepts, employee relations, policies and procedures, employment practices, compensation, LOA, FMLA, performance management and training.
- Strong analytical skills to conduct analysis and develop recommendations, demonstrate organizational skills, problem-solving skills, active listening and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult or volatile situations/individuals effectively.
- Demonstrated skill in prioritizing competing work assignments, employing political acumen and integrating information to determine appropriate courses of action.
- Able to handle sensitive personnel issues with confidentiality, tact and discretion.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build team-working dynamics.
- SHRM: CP, SCP, and or PHR, SPHR certifications preferred.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 447764