To launch new regional websites, we are looking for temporary employees to join our team.
Your main activity will be to create new pages or transform (localize) already created ones, from English into the language of a new region. A lot of new pages will be created in this project. You will be update texts and images.
In the team, we work with tasks, and after their conclusion, we need to share them for review to regional representatives.
- to work through requests for modifications to existing web content.
- to author pages in CMS templates and ensure copy, links, images and metadata are complete and accurate
- to resize or format images as needed
- to add features and functionality for new web templates
- to resolve on-page technical issues that arise
- HTML5 and CSS3, including knowledge of emerging standards
- Passion for quality and close attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to collaborate with multi-functional teams
- Knowledge of JS frameworks is highly desirable: React, Angular (beneficial but not essential)
- JSP Tridion CMS (beneficial but not essential)
- Fluent spoken and written English + native speaker in an additional language (beneficial, not essential)