No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 104427 – Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland
- Supervise performance of Logistic Service Provider (LSP) or 3PL (third party logistics provider), from both a cost and quality perspective to ensure on time and complete deliveries and efficient execution of Logistics requirements, such as inbound receiving, order picking, delivery
- Resolve service issues and communicate to internal deprartments
- Execute data collection and generation of periodic reporting requirements to support transportation, warehousing and logistics procurement
- Identify and implement improvements on both the company and LSP sides to drive efficiencies and cost savings
- Supply data and analysis to support the business decisions and budgeting processes
- Manage the process for maintaining system data as it relates to departmental needs, to assure accuracy and reliability
- Support network optimization modeling process through data collection, population and utilization of decision support software
- Ensure that all products are received and shipped to meet customer requirements
- Track / supervise the interface between systems and resolve connectivity issues ensuring that all orders are transmitted and processed
- Coordinate preparation of all required documents related to the finished goods warehouse
- Reconciles inventory variances between CP and LSP systems
- Conduct physical inventory counts and LSP audits on a periodic basis
- Manage pallet process
- Make sure Confirmations and Proof of Delivery is provided on a timly manner from the LSP
- Ability to manage by exception
- Excellent problem solving skills
- 1-3 years of experience in logistics/warehousing gained in an international company
- Proficient in English and German is a requirement
- A Master degree in logistics or similar area will be an asset
- Solid understanding and working experience with SAP will be an asset
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented approach
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work within a larger team.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, G-suite is an asset
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.