Are you a problem solver?
Do you enjoy working with others?
Are you looking to be a part of a valued team that is stable and growing?
If you answered yes to these questions, apply today to become a part of the Dayton team! We are offering a competitive salary of up to $20.00 an hour!
The scheduled shift for this position is:
Monday-Friday (10am – 6:30pm)
- Identify and organize vendor packing slips and bills of lading.
- Enter data for received goods into the business system.
- Confirm, close and document shipping discrepancies.
- Work with inventory control personnel to investigate discrepancies.
- Work with accounting personnel regarding vendor receipt documents.
- Work with warehouse personnel regarding inventory transactions.
- Assist department with cycle count administrative functions as well as inventory movement transactions.
- File and organize documents while adhering to organizational policy and procedures.
- Maintain job-related confidentiality.
- Resolve conflicts respectfully and in a timely manner, ask for assistance from appropriate supervisor/HR as needed.
- Communicate respectfully and maintain a professional manner.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Operate with a sense of teamwork and actively participate in department and staff meetings.
Qualifications/ Essential Functions:
- This position is subject to a drug and alcohol-free workplace policy. This position requires pre-employment testing, return to duty testing, post-accident testing, reasonable suspicion testing and follow-up testing.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computerized inventory control systems.
- Working knowledge in MS Word, Excel, or similar computer software systems.
- Ability to accurately complete arithmetic computations to sufficiently perform duties of the job.
- Have a strong understanding of inventory movements.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as invoices, packing slips, bills of ladings, and other department documentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors in English
- Frequently required to stand or walk.
- Attendance at work and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
Dorman Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; we value a combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidates must pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.