Are you looking to join a stable company? One that values its contributors and is growing? Well, look no further! Dayton Parts is hiring for our Order Processor/UPS/FedEx position, come join our team in Lewisville,TX!
In this role the contributor will work one of the following shifts:
Monday through Friday 10am – 6pm
Monday through Friday 11am – 7pm
In addition to this, contributors earn $18.00 an hour! As a part of the Dayton team, you will be offered a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit program including medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, short- and long-term disability, life insurance as well as a generous paid time off program and educational assistance!
- Order Processors/UPS/FedEx operate as pickers while submitting and printing labels as well as pulling and packing orders.
Who You Are:
- You are a reliable team player.
- You are familiar with computers and willing to learn how to operate various systems (UPS, FedEx, MacPac).
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- You are able to recognize number patterns, add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Employees may be asked and/or required to work over-time on an as needed basis.
- Employees are expected to learn as much as possible so they are cross-trained in other areas (flexible employees).
- Physical requirements of pushing, pulling, twisting, bending, and lifting of product (could include lifting spring weight up to 150-200 lbs. with the assistance of another employee).
Having experience working in a warehouse and operating forklifts is not required, but is a plus!
Apply today to find out what makes Dayton Parts a great place to work!
Dorman Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; we value a combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidates must pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.