With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 9,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $1.9 billion in revenues in fiscal 2020. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Warehouse Order Fulfillment
Evening Shift: 11:00am-7:30pm; Monday-Friday
Starting At: $15.00/hour – Benefits and Vacation Accrual Start Day 1
Acts as an operator within a warehouse moving and/or tracking of materials, supplies, or products.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Administers and operates the organization’s warehouses, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores, facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Oversees receipt, storage and shipment of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Prepares and coordinates schedules for shipping and receiving materials to control the flow of goods and regulate warehouse
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and
- Performs operational or manual tasks, primarily in manufacturing, supply chain or operational environments
- Typically performs unskilled or semi-skilled work
- Works under close supervision with little autonomy
Education, Work Experience, Skills, Certificates
- High School
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills:
- Typically does not require vocational training or a university degree.
- Works with clearly defined methods and tasks that are described in detail
- Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
- Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
- Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
- Contributes indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
As part of our core values, Kennametal is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all people. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.