Company Name: Kroger Logistics
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
We are looking for talented and engaged individuals with a passion to Feed the Human Spirit. We need individuals who will share in our goal to be friendly and caring, and to make sure that everything we do is Fresh for Everyone in our communities. Our employees are leaders who are committed to personifying Our Promise of Everyone Friendly and Caring, Everything Fresh, to Uplift in Every Way and to Improve Every Day.
As a member of our team:
- Seamlessly fill customer orders throughout the Fulfillment Center in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure the quality of the customer orders within the inbound, outbound, and dispatch operational work areas.
- Receive and transfer goods from suppliers into totes
- Pick and pack customer orders in an ambient, chill, or freezer environment
- Assist in the loading or moving process of customer orders throughout the Fulfillment Center
- Provide excellent customer service while delivering orders to the customer
- Act as a brand ambassador when discussing Kroger’s Seamless Experience and delivery process with customers
- Ensure a high degree of professionalism and personal presentation when interacting with customers
- Drive a company vehicle safely and in accordance with Kroger’s driving standards
- Ensure customer orders are delivered on time and in good condition, resolving any issues that may occur
- Maintain customer communication while en route to inform them of any issues or changes to their delivery in adherence with Kroger delivery standards
- Control and maintain an accurate record of customer deliveries
- Assist fellow drivers who may encounter difficulties while out delivering
- Ensure that goods are kept within the correct temperature guidelines
We are now accepting applications for all positions including customer service delivery drivers, personal shoppers, and sanitation specialist.
We offer our associates much more than just a paycheck, we offer a career with promise. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer paid vacation, life insurance, tuition assistance and college scholarships. Associates also enjoy flexible schedules, and many associates who begin in part-time jobs choose to grow with us into long-term careers. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to getting to know you.
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED Required
Required Certifications/Licenses: Driver’s License (Delivery Drivers)
Position Type: Part-Time, Full-Time
Shift(s): Days, Evening, Overnight
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WA || Chehalis || 222 Maurin Rd. || 98532 || Kroger Logistics || [[mfield2]] || Logistics/Supply Chain || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None