Position Title: ATTENDANT, WAREHOUSE
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Summary: Receives, stores and distributes material, tools, equipment and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Conveys materials from receiving or production areas to storage or other designated areas.
- Places materials/goods on racks, shelves and bins or in refrigerated rooms according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves; conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
- Drives vehicle to transport stored items or to pick up items.
- Completes requisition forms to order supplies from other plant departments.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates at Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
Req ID: 640613
SHANA P FRIERSON