At Chartwells Higher Education, people are at the core of our business. Together we build innovative food service concepts and serve fresh, local and nutritious meals at over 270 college campuses across the country. Twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News, at Chartwells we take pride in creating opportunities for associates to grow their careers and achieve their development goals within the company.
Reporting to the National Vice President of Sales, the VP of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for growing and managing the Chartwells and SSC National Accounts portfolio across the United States. The Vice President is responsible for directing sales activities at higher education accounts with an elevated food service volume per year and SSC opportunities for existing Chartwells accounts.
We offer a significant earning potential with a base salary, incentives and commission! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look toward your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity and the best work family anywhere!
• Strong sales management and sales-related function skills including commitment to Compass Sales Process
• Drive new business revenue aggressively while ensuring strong profitability
• Excellent rapport and relationship builder
• Identify necessary support resources to successfully support team in closing new business
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities; strong time management skills
• Consistently exceed sales quotas
• High energy, positive attitude and excellent communication/presentation skills
• Communicate effectively across the organization both horizontally and vertically. Partner with operating colleagues.
• Assist operations team in transitioning business
• Assist operations team in client retention of new business as directed
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum of five years’ experience in new business development team management
• A track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and targets over time
• Strong computer skills and ability to work with CRM database management system
• Ability to represent the organization at a variety of industry and non-industry events
• Excellent communication skills
• Think logically with a common sense approach
• High energy level, strong executive presence and the ability to progress further in the organization
• Has the ability to manage career and relationships in a professional manner with Trust and Integrity
• Experience in selling at the “C” suite level
• Ability to travel extensively throughout United States as this will be a nationally based position
• Located near a major airport
• Team Player who wants to be part of and contribute to the success of a top-caliber sales organization
Apply to Chartwells Higher Education today!
Chartwells Higher Education is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 533127