In User Success, we have a relentless focus on creating loyal users by helping them realize business value, within all accounts and account segments. With the overall user experience transformation happening in our industry, we understand driving continuous adoption of our technology is paramount to a successful engagement with our users and as such, we have created a User Success Team focused on increasing adoption and satisfaction with all of our applications, ensuring our accounts and users are successfully meeting their business goals. A well-trained user is a user for life.
The YouTube Curator will be responsible for the curation of content that will help improve user sentiment and increase usage. The role will work under the direction of the Content Manager with the wider User Success team and Product Advancement to ensure that the format, delivery and content is professionally edited, accessible, presented to a high standard, utilizes standard templates and includes all required deliverables. You should have expert-level knowledge of video editing best practices, be able to visualize learning concepts and work according to sprint schedules. The YouTube curator will remain cognizant of their video deliverables and delivery channels to iteratively improve content consumption.
- With a focus on P1 products, work with Product Advancement to edit bite-sized, persona-based learning content consistent with Bentley’s standards.
- Ensure that the content provides a consistent user experience, bringing together various information sources into a cohesive, compelling, and standardized experience.
- Modify video footage using best practices, trim footage, add intros/outros, sound effects, graphics, dialog, and special effects.
- Ensure that the video project and playlists follow a logical sequence.
- Consult with the learning content creators, manager, and curators throughout the project lifecycle.
- Measure of success is consumption of learning content (eyeballs), how content impacts sentiment and Bentley products’ usage, not how many pieces of content are published, ensuring business outcomes are captured.
- Continuously drive the re-use and promotion, consumption of our learning content to YouTube to maximize consumptionas measured by views. Leverage industry best practices and content tools – constantly verifying and validating to ensure they are optimized for user consumption on a variety of devices.
- Manage and maintain the required content for the YouTube platform, ensuring that content is searchable, has been tagged and appropriate results are displayed
- Receive feedback on existing content and work with originating authors to improve and update on a regular review cycle
What You Bring to The Team:
- Strong content curation, creation, management and delivery skills and experience
- Experience with professional video editing tools such as Techsmith Camtasia, Adobe Captivate or Filmora
- Knowledgeable about YouTube algorithms and tagging best practices to improve search results and consumption
- Ability to work to a tight schedule
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects per schedule
- Excellent verbal communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Media, Film Studies, Cinematography, or a related field of study. Previous work experience as a video editor and YouTube publisher.