Vice President of Technology (Salesforce) – 81881
Technology and Engineering – USA New York, New York
The Vice President of Technology for the Media CRM, is a key member of the Media Commercial Team, that is focused on the Enablement and Business Efficiency of the Commercial Sales and Service teams. This role leads the strategy and execution of the Salesforce Development Team to ensure the key business objectives surrounding the Salesforce Platform are met, along with ensuring the standardization and efficiency of the Salesforce and the integrated eco-system. This role works closely with our Sales, Service, and Marketing Leadership teams, to ensure the Media Customer 360 of our clients.
- Create and Execute on the Technology Roadmap for the CRM Ecosystem for Media
- Set the Technical Strategy and Vision for the CRM Platform and integrations
- Create, Manage, and Maintain all Vendor Relationships for CRM Services
- Create internal relationships with Key Stakeholders across the business to identify areas of growth
- Work with Sales and Service Operations to ensure Delivery and quality of the Platform
- Work with Internal Technology teams to innovate around new technologies for CRM, POCs and RFPs
- Ensure Proper licensing for Services, Tools, etc for users and development
- Ensuring Standards and Governance of CRM Data and Data Integration needs
- Accountable for the Operating Budget and Year or Year Forecasting to support CRM Technology Stack
- Accountable to for Actuals to Forecast Budget planning (Ex Invoices from Vendors, CapEx/OpEx Spends)
- Leadership and HR Accountability for Nielsen and Vendor Associates
- Minimum 7-10 years of leadership experience within technology teams.
- Minimum 5 years of experience and relevant Technology Information Systems and Platforms and Services.
- Examples – SaaS, PaaS, iPaaS Platforms and Services
- Strong functional knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong expertise in Enterprise Architecture and Integrations
- Strong expertise in Software Development Methodologies and Practices
- Demonstrated Experience leading Medium to Large Global Teams in Technology Orientated Team
- Ability to track and maintain Budget and Financials for Medium to Large Scale Teams
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an enterprise Agile environment
- Good communication skills with end users and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to provide Business and Technology Process Improvements
- Proven ability to drive strategy and execution across a global team
- Strong ability to analyze and process data, and make key decisions based on analysis
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related IT field
- Certified Salesforce Administrator, Developer, Architect etc
- Certified Cloud, Devops, or related architecture Certifications
- Experience using the Atlassian tool suite, including JIRA, Confluence.
- Experience with Software Development Tools like VSCode, Gearset, Jenkins, AccelQ
- Experience with Salesforce integrations (e.g. SAP, ServiceNow, JIRA, etc.) and integration middleware technologies (e.g. Dell Boomi)
- Experience with AWS, OKTA, and CI/CD.
- Past Experience working in object-oriented programming languages
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: FL – Tampa – Oldsmar, Remote, IL – Chicago,
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time