Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
Lumen is a global Fortune 500 company focused on the emerging technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution. We are looking for an energetic and talented UX Designer to join our nimble, data-driven, and fully distributed internal creative team. Responsibilities will include designing wireframes and prototypes for Lumen.com., conducting user testing studies, analyzing data, and compiling relatable findings. We are looking for a collaborative team member who will enhance our user and customer experiences as we build new e-commerce capabilities and work to communicate and share Lumen’s commitment as a technology leader.
The Main Responsibilities
- Design wireframes for Lumen.com with attention to page optimization, improved customer experience, scalable responsive design, and B2B e-commerce patterns.
- Work cross-functionally to drive elegant UX design & feasible customer solutions from early concept through final implementation.
- Leverage user testing data alongside behavioral analysis to inform digital designs
- Interest and ability to learn and utilize new applications relating to design, user testing, data analytics, and/or e-commerce
- Familiarity with Adobe XD, user testing, ContentSquare, and/or Adobe Analytics is a plus.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 2+ year’ professional work experience in UX design
- Ability to manage and balance multiple strategic priorities and projects
- Collaborative approach to teamwork and a true interest in innovative web design, usability and accessibility needs, customer experience, and e-commerce.
- Strong understanding of user experience design and research techniques, principles and best practices, with ability to provide feedback to peers, copywriters and visual designers
- Proficiency with UX design software & project management tools, especially Adobe XD, Workfront and User testing.
- Strong communications skills coupled with the ability to synthesize complex information and communicate effectively with colleagues
- Passion for innovation and ability to challenge set patterns
Requisition #: 253796
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.