Follow established procedures and guidelines to perform a variety of simple, manual tasks that support production and/or warehouse processes.
- Follow and commit to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for safety, quality, production, efficiency, and service requirements.
- Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards
- Follow and commit to safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- May include one or more of the following:
- load, remove, pack, sort and transport raw materials, finished products, or by-products manually
- hand stack finished goods
- sort and stack boxes into patterns
- set up film rolls on automatic packaging machinery and perform film changes
- palletize cartons of product and stage them for disposal
- clean production equipment and work areas
- clean trenches
- pickup, collect and remove scrap, dust, and other debris from production area
- perform general cleaning and housekeeping duties
- collect trash from production areas and empty containers at the end of the shift
- cut, stack, and clean materials for recycling
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
• Ability to observe, follow, understand, and evaluate processes demonstrated and other workplace procedures
• Ability to meet safety and quality standards.
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
• Prior manufacturing experience
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.