About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world's infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annualized revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries. www.bentley.com.
Duties for the User Success role include a broad range of tasks such as, maintaining ongoing User relationships, networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training. Your technical expertise will provide insights on client-to-business interactions and assist in improving user experience through product support. Successful candidates will demonstrate analytical skills, aptitude for learning and using new software and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal User Success colleague will engage with our Users, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our User base.
- Provide demonstrations, training and technical support for Bentley structural analysis applications such as STAAD.pro, RAM Elements, & Ram Connection.
- Develop and conduct technical presentations and demos to prospective clients engaged in the analysis and design of steel and concrete structures
- Coordinate, evaluate and improve tutorials and other training materials;
- Analyze user data to improve user experience
- Assist in product design and product development
- Serve as the primary liaison between company and users
- Implement onboarding processes for users
- Handle and resolve user requests and technical issues
- Develop and manage client business development
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Enhance and continually improve user satisfaction
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering with emphasis in Structural Engineering.
- Master’s degree highly preferred
- Complete understanding of engineering practices in structural engineering.
- 2-5 years engineering industry experience.
- 2-5 years software experience using STAAD.pro, STAAD Foundation Advanced, Ram Elements, Ram Connection, or Ram Structural System. Additional experience with competitor software (RISA, SAP, ETABs) preferred. Experience with AutoPIPE a plus.
- Detailed and a creative problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English, along with interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and effectively demonstrate Bentley’s software product line
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.