Are you ready to make a career change?
Join a growing organization that thrives on a strong commitment to our customers and an exciting, dynamic team environment! Check out our office and learn more about our culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W717KfG8Cmg
- Competitive base salary + bonus opportunity
- Flexible/Hybrid Monday – Friday work schedule with no nights and weekends
- Immediate medical, dental, vision; 18 days paid time off, 6 paid holidays and 6% of annual earnings contributed to your retirement!
The UX Analyst will work closely with business areas to identify customer pain points and needs, analyze, and develop requirements for web, mobile and other channels, translating business needs into Digital Design and IT specifications.
The UX Analyst will:
- Own feature build out end-to-end including ideation, technical implementation, any business hurdles, testing, iteration, analytics etc.
- Lead research efforts involving voice of the customer, qualitative customer feedback, and usability-oriented customer feedback, and industry trends. Transform research findings into recommendations to improve product design.
- Create storyboards and wireframes involving accurate personas and scenarios that contribute to the design, development, and testing of business tools and delivery methods.
- Manage cross-functional teams to define and prioritize business and systems requests, define project scope, create user stories and acceptance criteria, define goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
- Test and validate usability by monitoring and reporting metrics, determining potential, leveraging research and analytics to drive website updates and improved user experience.
- Monitor and report metrics associated with all activities.
Minimum: Associates degree in Business, Marketing or Technology related field or 2+ years of direct experience in digital efforts across multiple marketing channels. Experience with Google Analytics and familiarity with common web and eCommerce concepts, tools and techniques. Experience in a technology environment, participating in software development, business process analysis, requirements gathering or project management
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Technology or equivalent and experience using Jira, Confluence, wire framing, A/B and multivariate testing, SEO. HTML and CSS and Java script. Experience working with an Agile product development team in a Product Owner role. Proven ability to create detailed, thoughtful and actionable requirements including functional specifications, UI designs, workflow diagrams etc. SCRUM Master and B2B experience is a plus.
Imperial Supplies, a Grainger Company, is a national distributor of quality maintenance products. Serving the fleet maintenance industry since 1958, Imperial has formed lasting relationships with customers by tailoring our services to meet their changing needs. With more National Account Programs in the fleet industry than all of our competition combined, we are recognized for innovative technology and solutions that reduce costs through efficient ordering methods and stringent controls.
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.