Additional Locations: Italy-Milan; France-Voisins le Bretonneux; Germany-Düsseldorf; Poland-Warsaw; United Kingdom-Hemel Hempstead
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
THIS ROLE CAN BE BASED IN MILAN, MADRID, LONDON, PARIS, DUSSELDORF, WARSAW
About the role:
The Urology and Pelvic Health Divisional Capital Equipment Training Manager will work as part of the Divisional Sales Training Team and provide strategic direction and leadership to Design, Develop and Deliver Divisional specific Capital Training programs across Urology/Pelvic Health. This training will cover all aspects of capital selling covering everything from laser physics and therapeutic techniques to commercialisation, account management and selling service. Proactively coordinating with the Divisional Sales Training Managers and the Divisional Leaders he/she will ensure local needs are captured and aligned to the Strategic plan for BSC Europe. Ensure capability building strategy, programs and tools are developed and implemented with consistency on defined principles across the Division and in compliance with BSC branding, regulatory, legal and quality standards. She/he will also work closely with key stakeholders such as the EMEA Capital Equipment and service team, Commercial Capability, Divisional Marketing as well as Divisional and Country Management Teams to deliver effective interventions and programs.
The Capital Equipment Training Manager will:
Who we are looking for:
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach and develop indirect reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout the organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional projects or programs.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements)
- Maybe as much as 50%, mainly in Europe
Requisition ID: 508768
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!