Role Title: Treasury Manager, CRM, Business Development
Location: Dublin City Centre (Hybrid Working)
This role is being offered on a permanent basis.
Summary of role:
The Business Development Manager in Customer Treasury Services (CTS) is responsible for new customer acquisition across CTS ROI, delivering new customer growth and product volumes in line with plan across FX, Rates, Cash Management and Trade Finance.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Collaborating with the CTS SMT, develop a strategy and the measurable milestones, that will demonstrate delivery of the plan
- Grow the total number of new customers, product volumes and revenues in line with plan
- Own the execution of the strategy, including the tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Iterate approach to achieving the plan by recognising, responding and adapting quickly to approaches that are failing to deliver results
- Responsible for the placement and successful transition of new customers into portfolio managers; judging when and how, to hand off relationships will be key to long term value creation by the role holder
- Work with Treasury Engagement to develop, the CTS proposition marketing collateral and new customer on-boarding process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal peers who may have separate reporting lines
- Support the delivery of the CTS phone brokered channel for FX and Interest Rate products when required
- Adhere to all Regulatory, AML/CTF, Compliance and Data Protection regimes in ROI and U.K.
Who are we?
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- 5+ years of broad Treasury experience, with specific experience of foreign exchange, cash management and interest rate hedging
- 3+ years of experience in building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers
- Likely to have attained a 3rd level education in a relevant discipline is desirable (e.g. Commerce/Business/Banking, Economics) and/or a professional qualification such as accountancy or Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Hold APAs in Investments, Regulations and Loans or a commitment to their completion in an accelerated timeline
- Be a self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team; Strong oral and written communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes, Click Apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact them on email .
By when? Closing date is 26th November 2021