No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 121623 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Do you want to come to work with a smile and leave with one as well? In between those smiles, your day consists of working in a global organization, continually learning and collaborating, having stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions!
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our conscientious household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brand fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity which has contributed to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day.
This role will be on a Fixed Term Contract.
1. Primary Transportation
- Coordinating with Plants/Hubs to ensure vehicle placement and drive required service levels
- Supervising Eway bill expiry of all primary shipments
- Insurance coordination and clearance
- Bill Processing & reconciliation
- Freight generation for CM dispatches
- In transit creation for CM dispatches
- Creation and maintenance of Vendor code
- Follow up on truck Seizure if any
2. Secondary Transportation
- Generating monthly reports
- Bill processing
3. Documentation & Compliance
- Responsible for handling all Transport agreements &-Documenting all financial approvals
- Ensuring No Due Certificate from all transporters
- TDS certificate collection
- Supervising ad-hoc movements costs
- Report & Analyse
- Monthly Reliability at Transport-Plant level
- On Time
- overdue transit
- Quarterly C02 report
- Logistics important metric
- Freight Analytics report
- Monthly Freight & Warehousing Provisions
- Automation of reports/Processes
- Essential: Stints in various supply chain functions
- No. of years of experience required: Should have 3-5 years of experience in warehousing / transportation in FMCG Industry / Retail / Logistics Companies.
Professional Qualifications & Training:
- Essential: Graduate with good academic record.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.