Are you ready to make a career change?
Join a growing organization that thrives on a strong commitment to our customers and an exciting, dynamic team environment! Check out our office and learn more about our culture: https://youtu.be/W717KfG8Cmg
Our Transportation Analyst is responsible for analyzing, identifying, and implementing cost-savings and process efficient gains, within the Imperial Supplies Chain Inbound/Outbound Network. Savings will be based on Service improvements for our customers, as well as Freight Ration savings, and Fright COGS savings.
A Typical Day will include:
- Evaluate 3PL freight data to maximize inbound and outbound load efficiencies
- Audit international and domestic freight billing
- Provide analysis support for all freight pricing and costing exercises.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements across all modes of transportation
- Build and maintain freight profitability and performance reporting for Senior and Executive leadership teams that illustrate trends, opportunities, and challenges
- Provide necessary data to support project budgets
- Develop, administer, and distribute performance reports to evaluate suppliers
- Work collaboratively with internal business groups to acquire key metrics, validate and analyze data for multiple users
- Track program flow and analyze supply chain performance associated with the movement and management laid out by Imperial Supplies procurement team.
- Associates Degree in Supply Chain Management, Math, Accounting, or Finance
- One (1) year or more of Transportation, Supply Chain or related Operations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree focusing on Transportation or Supply Chain Management
- Two (2) years or more of experience within a transportation, brokerage or freight forwarding operation; specifically working in international import/export functions
Imperial is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.