We are RUCKUS!
In this ‘always-on’ world, we believe it’s crucial to have a genuine connection with work you do.
CommScope’s Venue and Campus segment incorporates Ruckus Network’s, which focuses on enabling wireless and wired connectivity across sophisticated and multifaceted networks. It offers dedicated engineering and Customer Service and Support resources to our customers across a spectrum of verticals including – hospitality, education, smart cities, government, venues, service providers and more.
RMA Coordinator will be responsible for providing RMA Support / assistance for various technologies in Ruckus products to our Enterprise customers. The RMA Coordinator will work with employees, customers, VARs & Distributors to ensure the quality and reliability of the Ruckus products within the warranty & RMA scope.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Worldwide HW Replacement Part Dispatches (Advance, RTF & Out of Warranty) i.e.
- Be responsible for all logistical details of HW dispatches
- Shipping Arrangement, Tracking, POD, Follow-up requests, etc.
- Process an Average of 190 orders and 1200 emails per week (internal and external emails)
- Scheduled follow ups with customers for OOW, RTF & advance replacements to ensure accurate shipment, receipting etc.
- Daily discrepancy reporting reconciliation of defective returns with 3rd party logistics
- Daily confirmation with 3rd party logistics that orders are accurately transmitted, processed and shipped to customers.
- Worldwide TPM coordination and dispatch i.e.
- Coordinate all Third-Party Maintenance dispatches ensuring parts and hands meet customers SLA
- Dark Sites, Scheduled activities
- 4 hour and NBD SLA’s
- Reverse Logistics i.e.
- Management of defective part return
- Extensive follow up with customer, acct team to get parts returned and accurately receipted.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced and exciting work environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and handle time optimally.
- Able to prioritize workload efficiently ensuring that all customer queries are resolved to closure and the customer’s happiness.
- Willing to go the ‘extra mile’ and to view customer perfection as a personal objective.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related issues.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and a great teammate.
Why CommScope and Ruckus
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we’re always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, flawless connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
Ruckus is a Business Unit within CommScope, passionate about delivering groundbreaking solutions to build a smarter, simpler, more connected world. At the heart of global connectivity are the engineers who write innovative software for our award-winning routing and switching products to bring the information quickly and reliably where needed. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com/eeo