Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
For the Watchman franchise, provide day-to-day field clinical study, technical/application and education support, site management, coordination and training. Promote clinical programs through education of current and new investigators by providing clinical strategy and case support in order to achieve company objectives.
This position is to be based in South of France (Ideally Marseille, or Montpellier…)
- Clinical Role• Assist in the site selection, qualification, and initiation processes for trials • Key contact with the physicians and the research team during the patient screening and enrollment for clinical investigation, providing the support needed to collect all required screening materials for review by the assigned review committee and/or the sponsor.• Assist the Clinical department and the hospital research team during the conduct of the study, as well as after the procedure, in all study-required data collection, including but not limited to adverse and serious adverse events reporting, source data collection, CT and echocardiographic images, etc..• Device Management: Monitor inventory levels, initiate logistics, i.e. shipments and movement tracking of investigational products according to regulatory and company guidelines. Monitor the levels and expiration dates of investigational product in the field. Coordinate communication between internal and external customers to facilitate return of product according to departmental SOP. • Ensure clinical trials are compliant to regulatory and company guidelines.
- Education/Training Role• Assist in the development of the training plans/materials. This includes but is not limited to: hands-on training such as simulated procedures and SIM models, as well as training materials development and preparation. • Educate and train physicians, hospital personnel and hospital staff on technical matters relating to the company products by conducting and/or coordinating one-on-one training sessions, in-service education programs, and seminars and/or outside symposiums. Provide training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel
- Selling Role: • Collaborates with the Territory Manager on business strategy and tactics at the physician level. Demonstrates mastery of all sales tools and prorams available. Demonstrates a deep understanding of the competitions strengths and weaknesses. Drives HCE activities.
- Technical/Engineering Role• Assist in the clinical study procedure (sterile field), playing a key role in the device preparation, as well as providing technical support and device and system troubleshooting as needed. Key role in maintaining compliance for peri-procedural data capture (images, steps of device delivery and performance, operators’ feedback, etc.) during the study procedure, enabling close monitoring of the device performance and procedural enhancement through constant communication with the field engineers. • Responsible of the development of the internal case summary reports template as well as their completion.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
- An entry level professional. General knowledge and application of technical and business concepts, procedures, and practices. Interprets company policies and procedures to resolve issues. Beginning knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Applies professional concepts and company policies and procedures, analyzes data or situations, and exercises judgment to recommend solutions to solve problems. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be obtained.
Planning and Organization
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule with guidance from manager.
Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making
- Receives general supervision. Makes recommendations which may be reviewed by manager. May exercise authority within limits. May seek guidance in resolving problems.
Business Relationships and Project Management
- Begins establishing and cultivating internal business relationships to facilitate completion of tasks. May participate in project teams.
- Participates in the completion of departmental projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require an expenditure of resources to rectify.
- Engages with internal company and occasional external contacts. Uses discretion, diplomacy and tact in interactions.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 474942