Additional Locations: (n/a)
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – Caring – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
Territory Manager for Spinal Cord Stimulator
Boston Scientific Neuromodulation
About the role:
At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you join a team that is focused on improving the lives of our patients through technology and service. We are leaders in Pain Management Solutions including Spinal Cord Stimulation, Radiofrequency Ablation and Interspinous Decompression Spacers. Chronic pain affects hundreds of millions of people worldwide, including more than 100 million in the US alone and we never stop looking for ways to advance our technology. People with a passion to improve lives created these solutions and are hard at work on other breakthroughs. If you share our passion to truly make a difference and improve peoples’ lives, please join us.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on patient care you will; cultivate a designated customer base, continuously prospect for new customers in an assigned geographic area, act on leads and persuasively position our products and services versus competitors. Additionally, Territory Managers are responsible for ensuring the territory meets or exceeds all goals through driving sales revenue. This includes assessing competitor strengths, weaknesses and strategies while work closely with the Regional Business Director and other team members on developing sales strategies.
- The Territory Manager will oversee the entire SCS process of patient care, pre-surgical education, post-surgical follow ups and long-term care of the device. Throughout this process the territory manager will focus on building a referral base of physicians, OR and hospital staff.
- Must have appropriate working knowledge of Boston Scientific Spinal Cord Stimulation products and applications. You will need basic computer skills for procedures and programming. You will support physician’s use of our products in the OR and with patients. Translates technical and clinical knowledge and information in a way that builds customer and patient loyalty.
- Provides and receives coaching, and open and honest feedback to ensure success. Develops high performing teams by establishing a spirit of cooperation, communication and cohesion for achieving goals. Builds rapport with clinicians, nurses, technicians, patients and fellow team members to influence sales and usage of Spinal Cord Stimulation products. Actively listens to others with empathy and respect. Is committed to professional and personal development.
- Translates business strategy into clear objectives by maintaining pricing strategy discipline, anticipating problems and establishing procedures for meeting goals.
- Collaborates with Regional Business Director, Health Economics & Reimbursement and National Accounts to increase sales team success.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a sales and/or clinical role or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Medical device sales experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Biology, Kinesiology or other science field.
Requisition ID: 476662
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
At Boston Scientific, we recognize that nurturing a diverse and inclusive workplace helps us be more innovative and it is important in our work of advancing science for life and improving patient health. That is why we stand for inclusion, equality, and opportunity for all. By embracing the richness of our unique backgrounds and perspectives, we create a better, more rewarding place for our employees to work and reflect the patients, customers, and communities we serve. Boston Scientific is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Boston Scientific maintains a drug-free workplace. Pursuant to Va. Code § 2.2-4312 (2000), Boston Scientific is providing notification that the unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of a controlled substance or marijuana is prohibited in the workplace and that violations will result in disciplinary action up to and including termination.