Location Name: Tampa, FL
Job/Requisition ID: [[id]]
Location Address: 425 South 20th Street, Tampa, FL, United States (US), 33605
Education Level: Bachelor’s Desired
Relevant Experience Level: Mid Career (4-10 Years)
Employee Group: Regular – Full Time
Employee Subgroup: Salaried Exempt
This Terminal Supervisor is responsible for the continuous safe and efficient operations of the Tampa, FL Terminal.
- Directs and coordinates the day-to-day activities of personnel engaged in operating and maintaining loading racks, meters, additive systems, vapor control systems, buildings, and terminal grounds maintenance.
- Responsible for the day-to-day safe and efficient scheduling of product receipts, personnel schedules to manage the product receipts and product inventory.
- Maintains safe working conditions throughout the terminal. Promotes safety and environmental consciousness among employees.
- Compiles and maintains necessary records and reports.
- Keeps informed with government rules and regulations pertaining to terminal operations.
- Communicate and partner with local first responders and community representatives.
- Communicates, supports, and implements company initiatives and participates on corporate teams as needed.
- Maintains working relationships with third-party drivers, Product Supply personnel, customers, Marketing personnel and the general public.
- Promotes a foundation of “BEST!” Culture.
- Fills in for Terminal Manager in his/her absence.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 4-10 Years of experience in Terminal Operations or Oil and Gas industry.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation’s largest refining system. MPC’s marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon brand retail outlets. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company that owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure.
Travel Expected: Up to 10%
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, click here.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
Marathon Petroleum Company LP participates in the E-Verify program in some states in which it operates (including AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT). For more information before proceeding, please see details in English or Spanish. Right to Work Statement English or Spanish.
To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit mympcbenefits.com.