Community Name: 5941 LAS BRISAS SAN LUIS OBISPO CA
Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of Receptionist, you will be responsible to provide office support for the Community.
- Resident Relations – answer questions, complete onboarding tasks, solve problemsand provide solutions that are beneficial for both resident and community.
- Aid residents, family members and/or vendors with questions/concerns and directthem to the appropriate person/place in the community.
- Answer incoming calls and greet walk in traffic in a polite professional manner
- Assist potential residents by completing initial discovery, answering general questionsand scheduling appointments for follow up with the sales leader; making sure todirect/pass messages to the appropriate party.
- Complete discovery sales calls as needed and schedule appointments for the salesleader.
- Provide back up support and assistance to the Enrichment Coordinator as needed.
- Suggest and drive resident, visitor and guest participation in completing the surveyquestionnaire.
- General Community Paperwork – responsible for mail, marketing packets, menus,print schedules, thank you cards, mass market emails, etc.
- Keep staff and resident records current.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience providing office support preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn otherprograms
- Proven customer service skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, team player, not afraid to jump in and assist where needed
For 50 years, Holiday has been in the business of helping older adults live better, age more successfully and stay independent for as long as possible. Today, over 30,000 older adults in over 260 communities across 43 states call a Holiday community home: and our employees agree. Beginning in early 2018, and every year since, Holiday has been certified a great workplace by Great Place to Work Institute(R), an honor that was also extended to 221 of its communities in 2020. Helping older people live better is a tremendous privilege and we would love to share more about our mission with you.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Req ID: 87560