Operate, monitor and control part of a production line which yield packaged products that meet regulatory and quality standards.
- Follow and commit to meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for safety, quality, production, efficiency, and service requirements.
- Follow practices and processes intended to provide safe products that comply with appropriate laws and regulations, meet the company quality standards
- Follow and commit to safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Package finished product either manually or mechanically
- Conduct visual inspection of finished products, check for defects, verify package counts and inspect sanitary condition of product.
- Assemble, load/unload and/or stack materials and products.
- Perform quality checks, including associated paperwork, at scheduled intervals.
- Communicate quality and machinery concerns to appropriate personnel
- Start and shut down machinery according to standard operating procedures.
- Clear product jams from machinery as needed
- Serve as relief and work multiple lines when required
- Track finished cases and report same on hour by hour boards, as well as, track process interruptions
- Participate in problem solving and root cause analysis
Core Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Ability to observe, follow, understand, and evaluate processes demonstrated and other workplace procedures
- Ability to count, add and subtract.
- Ability to meet safety and quality standards.
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Six (6) months experience with inspecting, packaging or performing quality checks
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at HRConnect@dart.biz for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.