Job ID: 128806
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation
What will your job look like?
BI Tools Administrator will work within a team providing Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence services to our customers. This position will work with varying data sources with different schemas and data elements to ultimately produce an effective and efficient Data Warehouse. Collaboration with the IT support and security teams is required to ensure technical architecture and data schemas comply with guidelines and restrictions specified for our customer’s environment. We are looking for Informatica & Tableau administrator ready to work within a talented team to provide support and solutions to our customers.
All you need is…
- Deep knowledge of Informatica & Tableau administration
- Experience supporting ETL applications/workflow in a production environment
- Experience with ETL deployments and support
- Knowledge Oracle Databases
- Tableau Administration, jobs creation, report scheduling, monitoring, restarting the Tableau services
- Experience in UNIX and Windows environments
- Extended Troubleshooting skills
- Good team player works well with others
- Knowledge of Tableau & Informatica administration
- Knowledge of Jedox administration
- Knowledge of Power BI and PBRS
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- As you will support excellent products, you will be able to assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- You will have extensive opportunities for professional development.
- We are a dynamic, multi-cultural organization that constantly innovates and empowers our employees to grow. Our people our passionate, daring, and phenomenal teammates that stand by each other with a dedication to creating a diverse, inclusive workplace!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce