Dorman Products, a global $1B automotive aftermarket supplier, is looking for several Driveline Technicians to join our growing team in our Reno location (Powertrain Industries). This position is on our newly created weekend shift: Fri – Sun 6:00AM – 6:30PM, working on the production line, assembling driveshafts. No experience necessary – just a willingness to learn new things. We will train you.
In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Operate cut off saws, welders, hydraulic presses, balancers and other mechanical equipment
- Use hand tools to assemble driveshafts
- Use measuring devices from tape measures to various types of calipers
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to properly lift, pack, stack and wrap up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Mechanical experience is a plus but is not required
Come join us at Dorman and enjoy a great company culture, comprehensive benefits, and an amazing team of contributors. Pay is $18-20/hr depending on experience + $1,000 sign-on bonus ($500 after 90 days and $500 after 180 days)!
Similar job titles: Machine Operator, Production Operator, Assembly Technician, Machinist, Mechanic
Dorman Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; we value a combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
Candidates must pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.