Job ID: 116815
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :Canada- Toronto (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
** This full-time position is open to be working remotely anywhere in Canada only during the pandemic **
Amdocs is a leading software and services provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industry’s dynamic and continuous digital transformation. Amdocs Media and its MarketONE platform offer a chance to work at a forward-thinking company leading the industry for telecommunication, ecommerce, and media clients. With a rich set of innovative solutions, long-term business relationships with 350 communications and media providers, and technology and distribution ties to 600 content creators, Amdocs delivers business improvements to drive growth.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Our team is growing and we’re looking for go-getters who are open minded, happy to work as part of a team and want to make an impact.
In one sentence
Write high quality Guidance for MarketONE product offering for customer-facing and internal publications.
What will your job look like?
- Own your content end-to-end from researching, scoping, development, and review
- Collaborate with SMEs such as Product Owners, Engineers, Solution architects, Marketers, and QA to document new features for each release cycle.
- Contribute to and write according to the style guide
- Create eLearning materials for new feature releases
- Meet deliverable deadlines and keep all members updated with blockers and issues
- Be the user advocate, ensuring a user-centric approach when developing new content
- Participate in multiple projects at the same time
- Edit any technical documentation crossing your desk
All you need is…
- Minimum 3-5 years working in a technology company as a technical or instructional writer.
- Familiarity and experience in an agile environment – asset.
- Experienced with Topic authoring, DITA and XML as well as HTML and CSS.
- Strong proficiency in English required.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and simply.
- Experienced in developing visuals and videos.
- Experienced in creating instructional eLearning scripts – asset
- Ability to quickly learn and use new tools and technologies.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well with others – both in person and remotely as part of a global team
Why you will love this job:
- You would be responsible for designing end-to-end documentation to address business needs and priorities
- You will work closely with many interfaces and be empowered to suggest documentation improvements
- We provide a hybrid work model allowing you to meet with colleagues in the office as well as work remotely from home at different times of the week
- We provide a challenging and enriching environment with a diverse workforce focused on producing innovative solutions
- Our team is growing and we’re looking for a go-getters technical writer who is open minded, happy to work as part of a team, and wants to make an impact.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce