Job ID: 118576
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: Israel- RAANANA (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
A technical Product Manager in the Cloud-native software development domain with a solid background in technologies in terms of architecture and/or development. For leading the analysis, documentation, and management of business requirements, ensuring that requirements are fully understood by the engineering team, acting as an informed customer advocate, participating in defining and developing new features, working to enhance existing products, and oversees the development of those features from inception to release.
What will your job look like?
- Work with business leaders to balance business and technical objectives. Manifest these as clear, stable priorities for the teams
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (ranging from management to operations, creative and sales) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of Digital cloud-based platform products
- Work with engineering teams to continuously improve product performance and scalability.
- Effectively manage trade-offs between cost/schedule versus business benefit.
- Produce technically focused features, and collaborate with architects and experts to ensure accuracy and feasibility.
- Build and groom product backlog(s). Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with key stakeholders.
- Develop capacity planning and DR plan
All you need is…
- 3+ years of experience as PDM or architect from companies leveraging on cloud-native technologies
- Experience in software development, preferably in a microservice architecture
- Ability to present complex technical information clearly to varying audiences, with good customer-facing skills
- Background in working in DevOps methodologies and technologies in terms of development and architecture design
- Experience in Multi-tenancy and SaaS solutions
- Experience writing user stories, grooming product backlogs, and coordinating/prioritizing conflicting requirements in an ever-changing environment
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the ability to create technical vision and to influence Amdocs Strategy for staying ahead of competition
- Ability to learn cutting-edge technologies and to investigate beyond existing technologies
- Opportunity to lead cross-company R&D initiatives
- Many interactions with different teams creating a very fruitful ecosystem
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce