Interested in working with one of the markets leading manufacturers? Greenheck Group is a leading growth-focused, environmentally conscious, commercial HVAC manufacturer. Join our team, which proudly designs and manufactures the most comprehensive line of ventilation products in the industry. Greenheck Group is a dynamic multi-branded international organization. Our equipment is used worldwide in commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities, ranging from comfort ventilation to manufacturing processes. Our efficient products improve comfort, safety, and health of lives across the planet. Since 1947, we are deeply committed to helping you “Build Your Future,” through professional growth, challenging leadership roles, and exciting opportunities around the world.
The MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) Technical Lead is a key, senior-level team member, providing technical leadership, oversight, excellence, and innovation for all Greenheck Operational Systems and all forms and functions of Operational Technology, including Application Development.
You will assemble strategic insights within the Information Technology group. This position will also provide technical leadership in the analysis, design, development, documenting, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of current systems / applications / hardware to enable new innovative solutions within the operations environment.
You will have the ability to think and plan at a strategic level and have the technical expertise and communication skills needed to set the technical strategy for Operational Technology throughout the organization. This will include analysis of complex issues, evaluation and selection of existing and new SAP or non-SAP technologies, and leadership of cross-functional teams to meet or exceed users’ requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide leadership in the areas of ideation, innovation, design, architecture, integration, and execution of Operation Technology initiatives
- Consult with business leaders and engineering teams to evaluate and recommend appropriate new automation technologies/solutions
- Partners with the business to design the solution architecture for integrating automation technology into the core transactional systems
- Define Greenheck’s Operational Technology roadmap
- Develops and tests working prototypes
- Collaborate with various departments in IT, users, and management to discuss plan guidelines and criteria for development of a system/application, project plan and/or timelines related to Operational Technology
- Troubleshoots complex application issues and provides debugging support as needed
- Create and update application coding and documentation standards and makes recommendations for new methodologies. Train others on standards
- Work with the development team and managers to define and ensure adherence to development area processes and best practice standards
- Provide mentorship and coaching to other development and technical staff
- Provide input regarding development team performance and helps to identify member’s strengths and weaknesses and assists in identifying tasks, training, and mentorship accordingly to help achieve maximum results and delivery
Somethings we think you should know:
This position can have hybrid-remote flexibility if within a commutable distance to one of regional campus locations (Tulsa, OK | Shelby, NC | Schofield, WI). There may be frequent travel to Schofield, WI for training and occasional required in-person meetings.
What you should have:
- Ability to manage and participate in IT Operational initiatives using an agile methodology to deliver system enhancements
- Familiarity with Operations business functions – Engineering and Manufacturing
- 10+ years of experience in or supporting of operations systems is strongly preferred
- Associate degree with a minimum of 10 years of related work experience or a four-year degree with a minimum of 8 years of related work experience
Why you’ll love it here:
Hear directly from our team members about why they love it here!
Benefits for you and your family:
Our benefit packages and salaries are among the best in our industry. Benefits may vary slightly by location, but usually include:
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug benefits
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- On-site clinic and fitness center (Schofield location)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical or dependent care expenses
- Tuition assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.