For our Connected Machine Experience Team at our Bavarian headquarters Marktoberdorf we are looking for a
Technical Analyst (m/f/d) Machine Monitoring Center
The Connected Machine Experience team acts as the global hub for telematics-based, proactive customer services. Our activities are centered on developing business tools, processes and insights on the basis of structured machine data analytics that can be leveraged to optimize our farmer’s productivity and costs. As a centralized group, our focus is on leveraging shared resources to develop innovative service offerings that span our extensive brand and product portfolio, supporting global customer facing operations in the most efficient manner possible. The Technical Analyst supports the day-to-day operations of the Connected Machine Experience team, with a focus on the development of module and product specific use-cases.
What You Will Do
- Support the development of use cases and associated analytical models to enable proof-of-concept (POC) rule sets for automated dealer and customer alerts and insights
- Research and develop ways to troubleshoot mechanical issues using problem-solving skills and resources
- Case management and reporting
- Ensure proper cross-functional translation of POCs into digital products
- Coordinate cross-functional team member efforts associated with identifying required data elements, sourcing required model inputs, determining parameter thresholds, developing analytical models, developing rules and synthesizing remediation instructions
- Understand complementary nature of core data elements – telematics, Warranty Claims, Parts Sales, Sales Force Service Cloud Cases, Weather, etc. and how to best leverage them for customer insight generation
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years technical experience relating to diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical schematics
- Technical aptitude (understand equipment, functionality, usage, repair, etc.)
- Ability to manage project teams, influence, and drive change
A Plus If You Have
- Proficiency with business productivity software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau, etc.) and common cloud-based data and workflow management tools (e.g., Salesforce)
- Proficiency with problem solving
- Enthusiastic, innovative, solutions-oriented and analytical mindset
Are you curious? Then quickly apply with your relevant application documents to this position.
Fendt – A Brand of the AGCO Corporation.
The Fendt brand has been part of the US global player since 1997. Fendt, however, is no longer just a tractor manufacturer, but rather an agricultural equipment company with a full line of products. What distinguishes Fendt within the AGCO Corporation? The claim to develop the best technical solutions and to deliver the highest quality.