Req Id: 328051
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Team Lead: IS Operations
The Infrastructure Service Operations team is responsible for the provisioning activities related to the resale of equipment to the Bell Business Market customers. We are seeking a dynamic, innovative and highly motivated senior Manager with a proven track record to support the Infrastructure Order Operations Team. This team is responsible to deliver accurate proposals as well as manage the provisioning of the service orders, from ordering to billing.
The candidate is responsible for leading a team that is located in various cities in Canada. The ideal candidate is someone who focuses on results and has strong analytical skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the team and deliver excellent results. The candidate will be responsible to analyze the results and take appropriate measures to improve the customer experience. The candidate should be comfortable working in a matrixed organization, developing and maintaining relationships with our customers and sales partners. The ideal candidate would also be knowledgeable of supply chain and distribution processes.
Job Duties/Accountabilities :
- Accountable for Operational KPI management
- Review, analyze and present operational reports of all activities from quoting, purchase orders through to invoicing and customer credit/dispute management.
- Define, report SLA and SLOs related to order touch time and handling time
- Act as customer’s point of contact for escalation related order provisioning
- Improve existing processes and develop new ones to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure all operations comply with SOX controls
- Develop close collaboration with product management, sales, IT and supply chain including BBM’s vendor community
- Participate in the elaboration of the operating plan for the district.
- Manage, support and encourage the development of a team of direct subordinates and their respective teams.
- Provide feedback on performance in regular feedback sessions; create and implement personal growth plans with each subordinate.
- Demonstrated and proven analytical, organizational and planning skills combined with strategic thinking.
- Proven interpersonal and leadership skills with a passion for results.
- Capacity to make decisions and assume responsibility over projects.
- Ability to motivate others and promote team spirit.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing requirements.
- Ability to act as a catalyst for change and ensure continuous improvement.
- Independent worker who takes ownership of tasks.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Knowledge of related processes: finance, accounts payable.
- Experience in vendor management.
- Experience in a unionized environment.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Application Deadline: 10/27/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.