Teacher – Goodstart Darch
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
About our centre
Goodstart Early Learning in Darch is a purpose-built childcare centre catering for 85 children each day, located in a convenient location, close to local schools and shops as well as main roads and community facilities. The team is whole-heartedly committed to our vision of enhancing children’s experiences ‘through imagination and play, our children discover and learn.’
We have two Nursery rooms catering to the needs of children aged six weeks to 15 months and from 16 months to two years old; a Toddler room for children aged two years to three years old; a three year old Kindergarten room for children aged three to four years old, and a Kindergarten room with a Kindergarten teacher for children four years to school age.
- Working with a long standing, diverse and friendly team of early education professionals
- Part time position 3 or 4 days per week. Leading the 4-5 kinder room – 20 places
- 6 months fixed term contract (end of July 2022)
- Ensuring you are set up for success by our comprehensive induction and training programme supported by our state based in-house Teacher program team.
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor, great for provisionally registered teachers looking for a mentor to reach full registration!
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Career advancement opportunities with over 665 centres nationwide, pathways include Centre Director, Teacher Mentor, Educational Leader etc.
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs
- Highly competitive above award wages with yearly increases
- Not your average teaching job – Join our Teaching community for ongoing professional development and networking opportunities which include; teacher conferences, secondments to rural communities, up-skilling programs and more.
- The option to purchase 4 weeks additional annual leave, discounted child care fees – up to 30%, uniform allowance, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture through your strong communication skills, reliability and professionalism
- Champion positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Passionate Teacher who models effective application of pedagogy in their teaching practice
- Seek to share best practice examples to improve the education program and provide quality learning experiences
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
Apply now to start your new journey and Teach with Goodstart Early Learning – Australia’s largest early learning provider and sector leader.
If you have any questions please reach out to Paul Newton 08 9352 1301 email@example.com
Posting Notes: DARCH, PERTH || WA || Australia (AU) || [[j2wDept]] || SF:LI || Bachelor (ECT) 4yr || 39017