Req Id: 331438
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Talent, Morning Show Announcer, Radio Move 98.5, Bell Media
Location: Fort St. John, British Columbia
Job Status: Regular -Full time
This position is ideal for a dynamic, hard-working, innovative Radio Personality who wants to have an amazing experience with a market leader. If you are creative, have a positive attitude, and are a ton of fun, this can be an incredible opportunity to make your mark.
- Weekday Morning Show Host
- Preparing, producing, planning and executing a competitive small market radio show
- Deliver amazing customer service both internally with staff and externally with clients and listeners
- Attend public appearances, remotes, charitable and community events
- Attend programming meetings and contribute content, promotional and editorial ideas
- Represent the station and the brand with integrity
- Facebook, Twitter and other social networking activities
- Some production work
- Making of video content and video editing for social media
- Voice track when required
- Independently anticipate the needs of Management and the programming team
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Radio Broadcasting
- Working knowledge of Wide Orbyt, Adobe,an asset
- Very strong work ethic, communication and writing skills
- Excellent organization skills, as well as analytical and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license (clean abstract required)
- Able to take instruction with ease; willing to learn
- Professional attitude and disposition with internal and external clients
- Superior judgement, and ability to multi-task a variety of functions while maintaining a high degree of accuracy under pressure
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media – Talent
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Fort St. John
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 10/13/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, BC, Fort St. John
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.