A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
This position is required to be in the midtown office. This is not a remote role. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will work closely with our business to attract and recruit professional level candidates that will ultimately support a dedicated client. This position will work both remotely, and onsite at times.
• Exceptional candidate management abilities
• Demonstrated expertise in utilizing social media tools to attract top talent
• Possess a proactive business acumen that can easily adjust to ever-changing sales cycles
• Ability to work closely with a matrixed organization
• Enthusiastic, energetic, persuasive, competitive and out-going personality
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven experience in gathering and presenting target market analytics
• Self-sufficient work ethic
• Must be entrepreneurial in nature and self-motivated
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or a related field is required; or 5 years of direct experience in lieu of degree
• 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
• Experience in leveraging social media tools
• Ability to assess high-level talent and make recommendations to internal business clients
• Understands business strategies and able to interweave recruitment strategy
• Previous experience recruiting foodservice professionals preferred
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 549967