BJ’s Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Talent Acquisition Ops Manager
The Talent Acquisition Operations Manager position will manage the operational initiatives to increase department efficiencies and streamline current and future process improvements. This will include management of third-party TA vendors, invoicing, background check process, as well as creating and reporting out on key measurables and metrics. The TA Operations Manager will lead a team of Team Member Experience Specialists and support onboarding new Team Members for the field. The job responsibilities and key accountabilities of the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager are to provide guidance, technical knowledge and clear direction on staffing initiatives. It requires the ability to analyze and evaluate information to determine course of action using technical expertise, feedback, and judgment. This position must build relationships and collaboration across the organization at all levels to achieve departmental and organizational objectives.
• Staffing Vendor Management to include but not limited to (Job Boards, Agency Contracts, Background Vendor, Drug Testing)
• Oversee the WOTC program and Hire Act
• Manages operational team comprised of ~10 Team Member Experience Specialists
• Champions new ideas and acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on talent acquisition process and systems.
• Lead projects and/or partner with project leads to constantly improve recruiting effectiveness and efficiency.
• Manages compliance of the recruiting process
• Manage all Recruiting Advertising
• Leads operational elements of recruiting administration, reporting & analytics.
• Support hiring needs for the Human Resource department
• Manage quarterly recruitment reporting process—compile recruiting metrics, develop written content that summarizes data trends, areas of strength, and areas needing improvement.
• Recognize systemic, process or structure issues/opportunities. Makes timely decisions on problems/issues requiring immediate attention or are systematic of longer-term problems.
• Communicates Effectively: clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups (i.e., organizes communication; adjusts to audience; ensures understanding; comprehends communication from others).
• Highly Collaborative: develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals (i.e., uses effective interpersonal skills; clarifies details; facilitates agreement).
• Seeks customer satisfaction. Tracks performance and solicits feedback from customers to ensure problems are resolved.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing a team of direct reports highly preferred
BJ’s Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.