Req ID: 61089
Job Location: Midwest City, Tulsa, Kansas City Midwest City OK
Areas of Interest: Loan Operations; Lending
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Do you enjoy working in a customer-centric culture where your contributions directly impact business relationships on a daily basis? Look no further. As a System Specialist III you will lean on team collaboration to provide exceptional customer service throughout the entire transaction.
About the Role
The System Specialist team reviews and provides maintenance for loan documentation throughout the bank. From a consumer loan at our Dallas branch, to a complex syndicated commercial loan out of our Tulsa office – you’ll work with all types!
You play a critical role to the organization by utilizing loan servicing policies, processes, and procedures to provide accuracy and support, treating each transaction as if it were your own.
What You Can Expect
Have you ever heard the saying, “Do it right the first time”? That’s your goal as a system specialist. You are the last line of defense to ensure quality assurance for our customers.
As a System Specialist III you will research and resolve complex problems which require handling beyond intermediate expertise and knowledge. You’ll partner with team leaders to coordinate daily workflow, monitor processing priorities, and assist with training and development of new team members.
Collaboration is the key to success with this fast-paced team. While each person holds an area of expertise, we all lean in to support the customer. Through weekly meetings, group huddles, and 1×1 peer training, everyone is given the opportunity to brainstorm, ask questions, and find solutions. We support and lift one another up to achieve more together.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- You will enter data and control quality of new and renewed loans into the loan system, interpreting the loan documentation to ensure proper system set up.
- You will work with lending teams throughout the bank to provide all-encompassing support, complex inquiries and corrections.
- You will work with Credit Administration and Management to assist in risk mitigation through accurate system maintenance and pro-active analysis of loan agreements.
- You will review legal documentation to ensure process and system integrity and to prevent future account difficulties.
- You will partner with leadership to coordinate and monitor daily workflow and will have significant involvement in team training and development.
- You will complete payments and ensure that distributions or collection of funds are completed daily while providing detailed supporting documents for each transaction.
- You will provide efficient, quality transactions and develop relationships with different business partners throughout the bank.
We’d Like to Talk to You
ATTENTION TO DETAIL: You must be thorough and accurate in everything you do to improve workplace productivity, efficiency and performance.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE: 10 key and typing accuracy; MS Office (Work and Excel).
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Expressing oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others and business writing.
ANALYTICAL THINKING: Approaching a problem logically, systematically, and sequentially.
FORWARD THINKING: Anticipating the implications and consequences of situations and taking appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
LEADERSHIP: You will coach others and help them develop their capabilities.
Education & Experience Requirements
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field and 4-5 years of related experience in bank lending operations or equivalent combination of education and experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.