Job ID: 106899
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
Design solutions, provide consultancy to business, and manage the operations of computer systems related to UNIX and Windows operating systems, servers, virtualization and cloud technologies.
What will your job look like?
- You will build and manage web, virtual, and client server environments for an enterprise environment.
- You will maintain the operations of all virtual, web, and client and server systems to ensure availability.
- You will handle escalations related to any IT service issues of systems and servers, and partner with the other infrastructure teams to troubleshoot and resolve related issues.
- You will leverage optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems.
- You will implement and maintain a systems business impact assessment to prioritize system recovery in the event of failures.
- You will train the technical support team on solving common system-related problems
- You will build and ensure implementation of software standards for operating systems, servers and virtualized infrastructures
- You will work with third-party vendors and consultant on developing system-specific skills
- You will evaluate new technologies to meet business needs or to solve business problems
- You will manage and lead Root Cause Analysis, Lesson Learned and prevention processes to provide a high standard of deliverables that meet SLA (Service Level Adherence) and ensure CSAT (Customer Satisfaction).
- You will devise and ensure implementation of system policies
- You will perform server performance and capacity management in order to maintain the sizing requirements for customers
- Experience with Python, PHP, java, Perl, Ruby, scripting
- Experience with infra as code implementation
- Experience developing Cloudformation templates
- Experience developing and deploying AWS secure environments (account creation, vpc layout and peering, role definition / permission, security hardening, etc.)
- Experience with AWS Operations and Management tools (Direct Connect, cloudwatch, cloudtrails, Service Manager, etc.)
- AWS SysOps level Certification preferred
- Experience with Satellite / Ansible provisioning and maintenance
- Experience with tool flavors enabling auto-provisioning/scaling, end user self-service
- Experience with AWS operational management tools (Infosec, monitor & alert, logging, dashboards, asset management, etc)
- Develop scripts and glue code to integrate components
- Experience and understanding of networking concepts and configuration
- Experience with HCI management tools
- Experience with SDN / virtual network automation and provisioning
- Knowledge of Openshift, microservices, containerization options
- Experience with SRE, agile and iterative delivery methodologies
- Linux / Win / Network administration experience is an asset
- Design and develop automation workflows, performing unit tests and conducting reviews to make sure your work is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for platform performance, and assessing the overall quality of delivered components
- Collaborate with traditional IT teams for integrated solutions and team knowledge enhancement
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce