Requisition Id : 129181
Additional Work Location(s) :
The System Integrator Engineer will be part of a team responsible for developing the software components for Telematics Products
• Development and Maintenance of System Integration (SYS.4) Test Cases
• Development and Maintenance Test Cases for SW Approval Test for SW Industrialization
• Perform / Document System Integration related Tests
• Communicate the Test results with the stakeholders.
• Install integrated software packages to hardware; integrate peripherals to infotainment system in (simulated) car environment
• Define and distribute “Bring Up Instructions” to provide a reproducible system configuration
• Check and record test result for hardware bring up test, operating system / drivers test and integrated software functionality test on hardware target
• Create System Integration documentation
• Pre-analyse defects and report SW defect tickets found to development teams
• Integrate and verify fixes on system level and document the result
• Establish consistency and bilateral traceability of system architectural design to the system integration test specification
• Review test specification for system integration
• Ensure compliance to Harman internal and standard system integration and system integration test processes (e.g. according to Automotive SPICE -SYS4)
• Upload and store documents related to above listed activities according to configuration management plan
• Good knowledge of embedded software and systems.
• Recent experience and strong hands-on skills in working in embedded Linux environments (Bash commands and scripts, system initialization, application/service management).
• Experience and knowledge at Telematics Systems Architecture
• Experience and knowledge at system integration, OS and driver testing
• Experience in problem resolution management tools
• Good knowledge of test methods and development tools
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Self-driven, autonomous and systematic way of working and able to help other achieve this.
• Good English skills in spoken and written English
• Knowledge in Infotainment/Telematics systems and experience in Automotive Telematics projects
• Certified ISTQB Foundation Level: Tester Experience in working with (external) suppliers
• Knowledge in system integration / system integration test processes (e.g. V-Model, ASPICE, etc.)
• Willingness to travel (0-20% of time) depending on the project necessities
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN! (www.harman.com)