Job ID: 123222
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Location: :India- Pune (Amdocs Site)
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
Responsible to administer the operations of computer systems related to UNIX & Windows operating systems, servers, virtualization and Cloud technologies.
What will your job look like?
- Design and develop secure architectures for AWS cloud environment.
- Write code to automate repeatable jobs and build automation workflows.
- Write Jenkins file, Ansible playbooks, Terraform and Cloud Formation codes to automate deployments using desired collections.
- Ability to estimate the work and prioritize and ensure smooth delivery of the solutions.
- VMware Environment management
- Linux Administration
All you need is…
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science / IT or equivalent.
2.5- 4 years of experience.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible or Puppet.
- Experience on Infrastructure as Code with AWS CloudFormation & Terraform.
- Experience in CI/CD tools – Jenkins, Git, gitlab-ci, bitbucket.
- Good understanding of AWS services like ec2, s3, sns, cloudwatch, elb, lambda function, eks.
- Hands on experience with scripting like Shell, Python, Jenkins Groovy.
- Working knowledge on Docker containers, Kubernetes.
- In Depth understanding, Setup and Management of Redhat Linux (Primary).
- Proficient in Shell Script (Primary) and Python/Perl (Secondary).
- Hands-on experience of Virtualization – VMware.
- OS/Software and Firmware/Hardware patch management.
- FC and IP based Block and File based Storage technology.
- Storage Management (Day-to-Day tasks).
- Working experience of Open or proprietary Backup software.
- Good communication skills.
- Teamwork skills and the ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, clients and groups of staff across an organization.
- Willing to work on weekend and on call support.
- Experience to work in a Process Driven environment (ITIL based).
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry.
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, to work on high-end technology.
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce